Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hello Everyone!

As the creator of this blog and a hopeful candidate in the field of Human Resources, I would like to say welcome to Round the Table-HR! In order for you to obtain a clear perspective of the nature of this blog, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I am currently a sophomore attending Lakeland College in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, in which I am majoring in Communications with a minor in Business. I hope to use my speaking/interpersonal skills to assist and promote the well-being of individuals I work with along my career path. For as long as I can remember, I have always enjoyed having the opportunity to work closely with people to help them pursue their dreams and achieve their greatest goals. Because of my immense passion for helping others, my initiative for creating this blog is to extend my knowledge to you as a reader. Whether you are an eager candidate hoping in the job search, or an experienced employee in the field of Human Resources, Round the Table-HR will give you the advantage that you need to step up your game. No matter if your interest is learning how to best conduct yourself in an interview, or learning tips and tricks to manage a better payroll, Round the Table-HR is for everyone and anyone! If at anytime you have any further questions about the nature of this blog or suggestions on new content you would like me to include in future posts, feel free to leave comments under my posts each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment